- Corporate Governance
- Formation and Dissolution of companies
TaxBell ’s Compliance service ensures that all of your vital corporate legal responsibilities are fulfilled. We also provide ad hoc consultancy to ensure that the statutory compliance requirements in relation to any specific transaction or restructuring are identified, and that the plethora of post-completion filings and notifications is completed.
Corporate governance describes the way in which companies are led and controlled. At a time when boardrooms are under unprecedented scrutiny, corporate governance defines best practice for directors
Corporate Governance services from TaxBell offer a combination of skills that would benefit any organisation: our services span the ‘technical’ world of compliance and legislation, and the strategic world of business transactions.
We can offer advice on the following areas:
• The role of the Board;
• Directors’ duties, responsibilities and liabilities;
• The structure of nomination, remuneration and audit committees;
• Investor and employee relations and related issues;
• Disclosures including on-going concern, compliance and internal control;
• Directors’ remuneration and benefits;
• Annual General Meeting – managing its organisation, ensuring its compliance
The incorporation of UK and Offshore companies is not a lengthy procedure. However, Companies House has a number of requirements, and the entire process can sometimes appear quite daunting.
To form your new company, all you need to do is give us the basic details and then simply leave the rest to us. We will check the availability of a company name for all company formations as well as giving advice on sensitive words.
We can help you form private limited companies, public limited companies, companies limited by guarantee, flat management companies and residents’ associations, property management companies, charities and limited liability partnerships.
The formation of the company is, however, only a part of the set-up procedure. We can help you further by:
• Acting as or supplying a Company Secretary, Director or Nominee Shareholder;
• Providing a Registered Office;
• Supplying a UK branch for overseas companies;
• Setting up a UK bank account;
• VAT registration
“TaxBell can advise you on the right scheme for your company, as well as assisting in its administration.”
If you need to alter the share capital of your company, register, transfer or re-allocate shares, Company Law International offers a full range of services and assistance from expert and experienced staff.